Happy New Year! We hope 2015 is filled with happiness and good health and plenty of treats, too! 😉
With the New Year comes New Year’s resolutions. Typically you come up with resolutions before the New Year begins, but… well, I did not. I wasn’t going to, but then Petal decided she wanted to make some, so I thought I should too.
1. Spend more time modeling, thus earning more treats
2. Spend more time being adorable, thus earning more treats
3. Spend more time mastering tricks faster than my human can, thus earning more treats
4. Spend more time pinning my ears back and looking pathetic, thus earning more treats
Umm… So basically, Petal’s New Years resolution is to get fat.
My Dog Related Resolutions:
1. Buy, as often as I can, dog products made in the USA (just a fun little challenge)
2. Buy Petal’s supplies locally as often as possible
3. Spend more time thinking of clever ways/finding cool places to take pictures of Petal
4. Do my best to save for and plan for a road trip with Petal (I really want to take her to a beach)
5. Start making room for and searching for a sister for Petal
Oh, Petal wants to add
one two more to her list after reading mine:
5. Start charging more (treats) for my modeling services
6. Prevent Mom from getting me a sister, a sister would cause my treat rations to be cut in half and that would mess up all of my resolutions. Not cool, lady.
If this is her list, then I should add one more to mine as well:
6. I resolve to exercise Petal, and myself, more. 😉
Did you guys make any New Year’s Resolutions?
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link into the Blog Hop and view this Linky Tools list.
I’m excited to see what 2013 brings us.
There is a snapshot from each post and if you click on it (or the post title below it) it’ll take you to the full post.
Thank you all for following us through 2012 and being so kind to us. We love you guys.
I hope you all have a fun, and safe, New Year’s Eve and a wonderful new year!
A third year of blogging.
2010 has a pathetic amount of posts and then 2011 easily outdid 2010 as far as post count goes.
I wonder if 2012 will be able to keep up and outshine 2011.
I’m curious to see what this new year will bring for me and my dogs. I hope it’s good.
(I still think that the Mayan’s just got too tired and figured someone else would finish the calender for them if people were still around come 2012).
2011 brought a lot of new experiences and memories with the dogs.
Like Petal’s first camping trip.
The dogs tried bully sticks for the first time.
Petal learned how to p a i n t.
Lassie earned his CGC.
I caught two pets, that supposedly don’t enjoy each other’s company much, SPOONING.
The dogs found a new l o v e.
And the girls took up yoga.
Petal made a new friend and had a sleepover.
We wrote our very first review and really enjoyed it.
And so much more!
2011 was a great year.
Thank you all for following, reading, commenting and just being awesome in general.
Bring it on 2012!